Who can resist watching a glowing stream of molten lava drip and ooze as it flows down a volcano to the sea? The closer you are to lava, the hotter it gets. We created our Lava Earrings after experiencing this force of nature on the Big Island of Hawaii. These earrings feature an organically applied layer of resin-enamel patina in "lava orange" color over a darkened stainless base. Like a seashell, the soft concave/recessed shape of our Patina earrings adds an interesting dimensional depth and artistic appeal.
Whether you are hiking to see a fresh lava flow or a casual walk down to your neighborhood coffee shop, our easy care 316 stainless steel/resin enamel earrings are a unique expression of your inner style. Just like the ever changing nature of lava, each artisan made set is unique and will vary slightly from the product image.
- Surgical grade, 316l stainless steel earring and french earwires
- 3/4" diameter disc, .125" depth
- Resin enamel color layers
- Concave recessed shape
- Salt water, fresh water, and sunscreen safe
- Ultra durable finish: permanent, will not wear off
- Non tarnishing, hypoallergenic and easy care
Artisan made in Colorado, USA
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee
Sustainability: We pledge $1 for every order toward environmental restoration projects worldwide
- Add a gift box for $2.95